What's the easiest way to get prego?

We're having a hard time getting prego, we havent been trying long at all, I would say 2months, do I have to stand on my head lol, I just need some good old tricks to get started, Thank You

MaryLynn777

Asked by MaryLynn777 at 8:59 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• you want to know the trick. stop thinking about it. there is a reason why in most cases people who don't want to be pregnant end up pregnant and those who want to have the hardest time trying. the stress of trying to have a baby is most likely whats keeping you from having one. just forget that as a goal and focus on your sex life. no pregnancy tests once a month, no timing, no ovulation tests, just focus on having sex and i guarantee you'll get a baby out of it much faster
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 9:05 AM on May. 17, 2010

• have sex at least every other day. you will get pregnant! after sex lay on your back with your hips raised like with a pillow. this worked for me after 9 mos of tring.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:13 AM on May. 17, 2010

• after 2 months I wouldn't worry. If you have been on birth control it can take up to 60 days to get out of your system. Try tracking...That may help. if you are worried about it talk to your gyno...they can help.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 9:24 AM on May. 17, 2010

• after 2 months I wouldn't worry. If you have been on birth control it can take up to 60 days to get out of your system.

not true

depending on what kind of bc you've used. I was on depo and still have not gotten my period back and its been almost 1 yr.
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:03 AM on May. 17, 2010

• With my son we TRIED for 2 years! :( it was horrible.. then with this one I stopped BC and we waited a month like they say to and then I bought an ovulation kit and after each time I put a pillow under my hips and layed there for 30 mins...WE GOT PREGNANT THAT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I say get the kit you just might be off a little I know I was just enough to not work!! gl
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:06 AM on May. 17, 2010

• my doc told me for example if you have your period may 3rd nd it runs a cycle of 5 -7 days u should start having sex about 3 days after the period ends for the next 2 weeks ..that is when most women are more likely to get pregnant.. and its fool proof at least for me it is... it took me 3 months of trying with my 3 kids and whammo I was pregnant... Good Luck..
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:13 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Shay just because you don't have your period doesn't mean you don't ovulate. I know many people who have ovulated regularly without actually having a menstral cycle. I am repeating what my doctor had told me. Which was it can take up to 2 months for it to get out of your system. I was on birth control pills not depo and seeing as depo is a 3 month shot it may take longer. That is why i also said to talk to your gyno if you would read all of it and not ust a part.
    carmadsmom

Answer by carmadsmom at 1:25 PM on May. 17, 2010