Was gas a symptom of pregnancy for you???

I was told that it was...How is this a symptom what does one have to do with another??? I am hoping I am pregnant.. and if gas is a symptom... WOW!!! I am so pregnant!! LOL

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:32 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Haha, actually YES!
    I had really bad (smelly) gas that wouldn't quit for about a week before I found out I was pregnant.
    I don't know what it has to do with pregnancy, but good luck, I hope you are pregnant if that's what you're haping for! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:35 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Yes. In early pregnancy I get terrible gas. Not the kind you pass (though many ladies do), but the kind that sits painfully in your gut and you would give anything to be able to fart just once. I also smell everything while pregnant. I can open the fridge, take a big wiff, and always know if I'm pregnant or not.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 9:36 AM on May. 17, 2010

• LOL!! Thanks ladies!! And yes I do hope too be pregnant!! Been TTC for awhile now! :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Oh yea!! Major gas. When I was pregnant it was the 1st time I actually farted infront of my husband and we were together 5 years prior to that LOL Atleast I had an excuse though.... Good luck I hope that you are indeed pregnant!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 9:54 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Oh yes, much like ThrivingMom. I had bad gas pains in the pit of my stomach that had me doubled over constantly. This was actually the first sign I noticed of my pregnancy.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 9:55 AM on May. 17, 2010

• YES YES YES YES!!!!! LMAO :)
    randilinn

Answer by randilinn at 9:57 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I try to control it during the day, and when DH isn't home, I don't notice as much, but at night... man, I can wake up, go pee, come back to my room, and literally barf in my mouth it stinks so bad... so I'll lay awake for a little bit, notice I've farted 3 times and DH not once. I'll be angry at myself, for the smell, lol, but otherwise try to go back to sleep.. lol
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 10:12 AM on May. 17, 2010

• OP Here: LMAO!!! You ladies are so funny!!!! I had the pains and the STINK!!! OMG!!!! I made myself gag!! hahaha
    OOHHH I sure do hope so!!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:53 AM on May. 17, 2010