How can I lose 15 pounds in two months?

We are going to visit family with my son, and I'm trying to lose the rest of the baby weight before I see them. I work out, but I haven't lost that much weight. Any tips?

acurran88

Asked by acurran88 at 9:54 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• drink green tea, and add benefibre weight management to it, i hardly work out but since i have started drinking green tea with benefiber weight management in it i have lost alot of weight..good luck!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 9:56 AM on May. 17, 2010

• nutritional cleansing worked for me. Last summer I lost 7 lbs in 11 days. Then lost 11 more lbs in the next month. I have kept the weight off since then (almost nine months.

IT is healthy and i found that I also had more energy. Message me if you want more info.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 12:20 PM on May. 17, 2010

• That's 8 weeks, so 2 lbs a week is a realistic goal.

Dont' skip breakfast
    Drink water - start & end each day and each meal w/ water.
    Bake, broil, grill meats - cut back on carbs (bread, rice, pasta, potatoes)
    Veggies & Fruit - NO fruit at night !
    Use herbs to flavor your food instead of butter or sauces.
    Smaller portions - breakfast, AM snack, Lunch, PM snack, Dinner

Just keep moving - dance, workout, walk, ride a bike .. whatever, just move!

GOOD LUCK!

www.beachbodycoach.com/teamjacobs
    TeamJacobsCoach

Answer by TeamJacobsCoach at 12:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Im about to do the special K diet. It takes an inch of your waist in 2 weeks!!!! Thats like 10 pounds, Anyways, if you want to do it with me send a friend invite. Im starting next Mon.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:42 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I lost 18 in 3 weeks on a supervised diet program, 80 ounces of water daily and an hour of exercise a day. So it's possibe.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:21 PM on May. 18, 2010