just venting

I gotta let this stuff out some how. no bashing just let me vent and leave advice or nice words only please.I'm worried about so much stuff we arent done with building onto our place i wanted it done in time for baby and its not going to be. what are we going to do with all the stuff.i cant get things ready like i want since we are crowded already. baby #2 is due june 8th. Boyfriend is on my ass about finding a online job or something work from home. i dont get why he so worried about money i dont think its going to be that bad to have another kid and we will probably get wic but nothing else since he makes kinda decent.It might sound bad but i have even had thoughts of asking him if he wants to give the baby up for adoption.my baby shower is coming up i hope its not a flop.my 5yr old is driving me crazy. i just want to get away from everyone and everything for a few days,but that wont be happening.i just want to scream.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• sweetie...you are stressed, and all the feelings are normal. yep even the thoughts of adoption.having 1 small child is hard, 2 must seem overwhelming. add to that boyfriend isnt being supportive and of course you are stressed. remember about getting things "ready' you are never totally ready and all your baby needs is everything you have already. 2 arms to hold him/her and a heart to love /him her. everything else falls into place. good luck sweetie (hugs) hang in there.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 10:15 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Everything has it's way of falling into place in it's own sweet time. Which is a PITA when you want it done right away. Sounds like you and your SO need a babymoon. Just the two of you, get away for a weekend before baby is born. Or take your 5 y/o with you and enjoy it as soon you'll have two! Congrats on your baby's impending arrival, and GL with your house addition!
    milfalicious08

Answer by milfalicious08 at 10:16 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I just have to let you know that you are not alone....the overwhelming feeling is soooo normal. I just found out that I am pregnant with my 6th child. I have 5 already, I am married, but my husband is jobless, I am healthcareless, and we really don"t have enough room or time for another. I am really scared and upset and confused myself. You are not alone and I understand the non supportive thing too....Everything WILL fall into place for you :) I am spinning around as you are and my 5 year old is really driving me nuts too lately..is it the age? I am sure it will work out for both of us, but it is the getting to that point that is hard to do!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 17, 2010

• it might be the age. she starts school in august and part of me cant wait lol. once i have this baby i will without insurance since i am on medical card because of being pregnant but i am not worried about that,its everything else. my boyfriend doesnt want another kid he thinks i got pregnant on purpose i didnt.he is not supportive about anything he is the typical asshole of a man.we need more room anyway with or without another kid but its sad that it took another pregnancy to get him off his ass and get started with it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:31 AM on May. 17, 2010

• You are sooo not alone but somehow everything will work itself out. Don't stress out mama. Get some rest and don't sweat the other stuff. I am in the same shoes you are. We were not ready for another baby yet but surprise! I am almost 31 weeks pregnant and don't know how we are going to make it but we will, somehow. If you have any kind of notes, house, car, truck etc, consider refinancing it. It is a last resort for us but it has crossed our minds. It will get better mama. Best of luck to you! *hugs*
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:18 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Oh, just wanted to add that you can call and see (if you have any kind of notes that I mentioned) if they will let you skip a months payment and just tack it on to the end. We will probably end up having to do that instead of refinancing. His truck will be paid off in March so I am trying my best to tough it out til then, but it is going to be hard. And on top of all of this that is going on with me, they cut my husbands hours at work. *sigh* It will work out honey. Just hang in there.
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 12:24 PM on May. 17, 2010