I need encourgement!

I just found out that I am pregnant with baby #6. I love all of my children dearly and sooo much! I have been married 15 years and we have a great relationship...yes we have the stress...husband has been laid off, I have no healthcare, and would love to be able to have the time with my children now...so how on earth will I have the time for a baby and the rest of them at the same time? I am also 38 and have had problems with my previous pregnancy. Diabetes, umbilical hernia, the list goes on! How on earth will I get through...baby will be due in Jan. almost the worst time of the year for flu and winter...please help me ....no bashing please and thankyou in advance :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I know its hard, but I personally think that this baby will be an unexpected blessing to you. Try thinking about the positives and how you will be able to do this! Not how hard it will be. Look into getting assistance for health care, if your husband is laid off sounds like you will qualify for medicaid. This service is there for situations in rough times. Applying for assistance and using it while you really need it is never wrong. Remember that life brings things to you at the weirdest times, and something good is coming for you! Of course with the problems and complications you have had, consult your doctor to see if its safe for you to carry this baby. You have 5 kids to take care of so that will give you your answer. They need their mother too =) I personally would say pray, it always relaxes me. Don't know what you believe in, but thats my best answer is to let the stress be taken from you and give it away!
    Take care
    liz.cherish

Answer by liz.cherish at 10:52 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Well I have 2 children and pregnant with the 3rd. between work and the oldest kids its gona be hard for me to spend and divide my time between the 3 but us as mothers always find a way to make everything work.. We are the foundation ....we are the ones who can keep it together when everthing is fallin apart ...You will do fine have faith things will find its way nd things will work stay strong n positive and good luck with this pregnancy.. how many weeks are you im 19 this week and cant wait for oct..
    renee50

Answer by renee50 at 11:21 AM on May. 17, 2010

• What a blessing; things may be difficult, but treasures are never easily gotten. There must be a special life plan for this baby's life. Take one day at a time, take it easy and know you are not in charge, but God is and you are about to be blessed out of your socks.
    mom2boys1997

Answer by mom2boys1997 at 12:28 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm in a similar place right now. I have a 22 month old, a 9 month old, and I'm 14 weeks pregnant with #3! All 3 pregnancies have occurred while I was on birth control, which is much harder to prepare for then when it's part of your plan. Everyday I question whether or not I will survive this. I'm a stay at home mom, I have a very small house, and very little in the way of family support where I live now. I cannot imagine having 5 with another one on the way. You will be in my prayers. As hard as it is to fathom right now, I know I (WE) will survive this. For whatever reasons God felt that I needed these babies and I needed them at these rapid intervals, so i just have to be strong and have faith. Hang in there, it will be alright! I don't know if I have provided you with any encouragement, but you have given me a lot, so thank you!
    NkAnn

Answer by NkAnn at 4:31 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Thanks so much for all of your kind and heart felt words! It choked me up just to know that there are such wonderful people out there that can be such a comfort and I appreciate all of your encourgement! Yes you all helped me and I just wanted to say thankyou...still have the feelings of doubt, but I will keep coming back and re reading all of the wonderful and kind words from all of you...Bless you all and thanks :)
    Anonymous