i am 1 cen dilated and one doc says im 80% effaced the other says im not. first ? how can a doc mistake 80% effacion? how can i move along the process?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It can change. It has no bearing on when you will give birth, because you can remain like that for a few weeks. And, anything short of walking or sex(which won't work unless baby is ready)...unless baby is ready to be born, nothing will make it go faster. Only time.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:02 AM on May. 17, 2010

• i agree with the first one i was at a 3 for a month till they are ready not much will work
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:03 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Walk around. Thats what I was told, I don't think it ever helped me though, I just kept telling myself, " He can't stay in there much longer " He's coming out real soon, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!~CONGRATS ON THE UPCOMING BIRTH OF YOUR NEW BUNDLE OF HAPPINESS.'~Luck~
    Stefono

Answer by Stefono at 11:04 AM on May. 17, 2010