Normal?

I am fifteen weeks and lately i have been getting cramps and sharpe pains near my spine. i am not bleeding or anything so is this normal?

SpiffyMom

Asked by SpiffyMom at 2:52 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmm does the pain by any chance shoot down your leg at all? If so, it could be sciatica.
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• OUCH!!! I would say not preggo related. Call your family doc to check it out...or a good chiroprator. hope ya feel better soon!
    MommasCooCoo

Answer by MommasCooCoo at 2:56 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• That happened to me all the time when I was pregnant and the dr told me that it's my body moving around inside to make room for the baby. I thought he was a quack. If the pain is really bad in your back you might want to try staying off your feet for a while. It could be your doing too much. I hope this helps
    Anthonys_mommy1

Answer by Anthonys_mommy1 at 2:59 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• yes this is perfectly normal it is just your uterus and everything stretching i remember those pains and sorry to brake it to you but they only get worse with time
    Anonymous

• my mom told me that when she was pregnant with me i would lay on her sciatic nerve and stay there.
    hiddenpoet

Answer by hiddenpoet at 8:00 PM on Jun. 28, 2008