this guy on myspace??

Theres this guy who just sent me a friend request a few days ago. I added him cause he lives close to me thinking I know him, or soemthing. He sent me an IM saying hey. I was like hey, do i know you. He said no, he was jsut looking for soem new friends. So i started talking to him. And i mentioned im getting ready to get married, and i have a kid. But he started flirting with me, telling me he's just lonely, and he likes me, and how come all the girls he sees that he likes their taken. I told him he would find someone, but he's a lil creepy lol. I feel sorry for him though. I dont want to be rude, and block him or anything. But how do I politely let him know im not interested in leaving my fiance, and family for him? (lmao)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't see the reason to keep talking to him, unless you like the attention. If thats the case then you may want to reconsider getting married. You just met this guy so it's not like you have a long history that would make you want to keep talking to him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:47 AM on May. 17, 2010

• I would just delete him! If you are getting married and you have kids, then you do not need to be spending your time talking to a creep like that. You don't need an explanation, just delete him. Does your fiance know you're talking to this guy? My husband would be a bit upset with me.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 11:51 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Just be direct. It's not impolite to be direct. Why worry about what a stranger thinks?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on May. 17, 2010

• Idk, I just didnt want to be rude about it, and shut him down harshly. From where he said he's lonely, and all women shut him down. I feel sorry for him. Its not like I was flirting back with him. I was telling him he will find someone some day. And that he seems like a nice man (which he was kinda creepy) I just dont want to put him down and make him self esteem lower. And I get all kinds of pervs who send me messages & requests that flirt but usually when I tell them im engaged wuth a kid, they go away or stop hitting on me. And my fiance does know about them. But this one jsut wont take no for an answer.
    Anonymous

• That means that he is EXTRA Creepy and EXTRA Pervy! Shut him DOWN~!
    Anonymous

• haha LMAO sounds like something one of my guy friends would do. i met this guy on myspace also and i have been talking to him for awhile, and he likes to f*ck with people like that. if you are worried about him bothering you too much PM me and give me his page and i can temporarily distract him for you and then i can be the bad guy if you dont want to be. i have had to do it for my friends when guys wont leave them alone before, so its no big deal
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 12:19 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I would just delete his profile from your page and be done with it. If he sends you another invite, ignore it. He's nobody to you, he'll get over it. I've dealt with some wack jobs on there myself,lol. Its just a mouse click away from getting rid of the problem,lol.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 12:20 PM on May. 17, 2010

• You are not being rude, you need to protect yourself. Delete him and leave it alone, especially if you don't know him.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• fuck that !!! do you love this guy OR SOMETHING ?

ITS NOT THAT HARD TO DELETE HIM..

I DONT THINK YOUR FIANCE WOULD LIKE A GUY FLIRTING WITH YOU..
    WHAT IF IT WAS THE OTHER WAY AROUND ..
    Mrs.MelgozaJr

Answer by Mrs.MelgozaJr at 4:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I would definitely delete him from my friends and block him if he becomes bothersome. I'd just not talk to him. It's creepy he's persuing you after he found out you were getting married!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:22 PM on May. 17, 2010