apartment ???

my daughter is due mid july. my lease ends july 31st. my df and i live in a small studio apartment so obviously we have to move before our daughter comes. when i moved in i paid my last months rent up front. under my circumstances can i get my money back considering we will not be here until the lease is up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:08 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Money & Work

• It all depends on how the lease is worded.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:09 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I doubt it thats why they ask for it in case you move early.Honestly I would just move after.
    Anonymous

• there would be no where to put the new baby if we wait. there really is no room
    Anonymous

• well we lived in a tiny place when we had our son and we had to wait till the lease was up. A baby needs very little space.They do not need all the things people make you believe they need. i have three kids who all had necisty items and were happy and thrived.More space is nice I agree but not always possible depending on money.
    Anonymous

• Contact your local renters' rights office

Answer by rkoloms at 5:06 PM on May. 17, 2010