My DS hid a sippy cup in his toy box and found it just now and took a sip...it had milk in it!

I yanked it from him but not before he took a sip! I rinsed it out and the milk was curdled and very disgusting looking/smelling. It was probably a day or two old. Should I be concerned? What reactions is he going to have now??? This was about 10 minutes ago.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• He'll probably be fine. I can't imagine that he drank a lot. It must have tasted gross. And it must have been too thick to go through the sippy cup spout. I don't think anything will happen to him.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:23 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm sure he'll be fine. It was just one sip and he probably didn't even get a whole sip.
    Bethsunshine

Answer by Bethsunshine at 12:25 PM on May. 17, 2010

• The reaction will be: He won't drink milk that has been sitting again. :)
    Whatkids

Answer by Whatkids at 12:25 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Mine have done that. I need to remember to check the toybox when I'm loading the dishwasher! Mine had no problems after they "drank" it.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:50 PM on May. 17, 2010

• He's fine. Even if he drank half the cup the most he would probably get is a bad tummy ache. My son is notorious for losing sippy cups and I can't tell you how many times he's gotten a taste of sour milk from ones he finds. Nothing has ever happened to him.
    Anonymous