Any Christian moms wanna be friends?

I am a nearly 25 year old Christian. I've been married for 2 1/2 years to the most wonderful man in the world (no offense to your husband =)) and we have a one year old son. I don't really have a whole lot of mom-friends where we live because we live far from most family and all the moms at church are either middle aged or still expecting. They are friends, but it's difficult to relate on the parent front. So, hoping I don't sound pathetic or anything, does anyone want to try out a friendship?

MamaRae85

Asked by MamaRae85 at 12:21 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• Friends are the last thing any of the Christian moms in this section are looking for. All they want to do is cut down anyone that doesn't think like them... Try the groups, there is less hate there and you'll find more people who will be kind and friendly!

Good Luck!
    Anonymous

• PP wow... nice....

Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 1:43 PM on May. 17, 2010

• You only want Christian friends? That is very odd...

Answer by rkoloms at 5:07 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Sure, I'll send you a p.m!

deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 6:33 PM on May. 17, 2010

• wow first answer! you are ridiculous! you are the most streotypical person! Unbelievable!
    yevsgirl

Answer by yevsgirl at 4:20 PM on May. 18, 2010