my sis is mad at me for not hooking up her ex for a booty call....

they had a child together and after that breakup, she moved on and he got married for some years. My sis is acting up because no man wants her and she cant accept being single with kids. She so far, went through all her ex's and is about to go through some of mine. since he got divorced and to me...he seems to care about his ex wife still and still sad about the divorce, he lost more then 10 pounds because of it, i find it disrepectful for me to say anything to him.

she asked me to talk to him about her and i think she lied and said i agreed to talk to him but i know i would never agree to such a thing because i find it very disrepectful to want a piece from him when he's already been telling her no everytime she asks. she just cant accept it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The irrational never need a reason to be mad. They just are. These are her insecurities talking. It's a problem that she needs to deal with, not drag you along for the ride.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:39 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Have you thought of writing a book?
    Anonymous

• just want some one to tell me that she has no reason to be mad at me OP.....
    Anonymous

• LOL no i havent thought about it but i should...
    Anonymous

• tell her you are not her pimp.
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 12:37 PM on May. 17, 2010