37 weeks and this hurts!!

My pelvic pain is getting to the point its almost unbearable i cry getting out of bed as now not only can i feel the bones grind but the babys head feels like she headbutting my bones! I cry having to get up or walk! Please tell me it gets better!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:38 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• That doesn't sound normal at all. I didn't have any pain with any of my pregnancies. Talk to your doctor.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:39 PM on May. 17, 2010

• That does not sound right. I know my hurts but not like that. When I was in that much pain it was because my hip was not aligned right and needed to see my chiropractor to fix that.

Anonymous

• You really need to talk to your doctor.  The baby may be in a bad position, but that does not sound right at all.  Please keep us informed on how you are doing. 

Gemaof4

Answer by Gemaof4 at 12:43 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I had talked to my doctor about it before and said it was just pelvic pain it was normal even after i told him the pain was a 10 on scale of 1-10 but he just said it was normal and to take tylenol...
    Anonymous

• I dealt with that my last trimester with my last son and im now pregnant with my 3rd nd its no better and sorry cant say it gets ne better either at least it didnt for me lol..ubtik the day i delivered..GL
    Anonymous