How Do I put this?

My husband is in the military, so i realize everything the men go through, a friend of mine from high school, barely made it through to graduate and his parents told him the only way he could have the money his grandfather left him (55k) was either to go to and graduate college or join the military, so he decided to join the marines, after his parents transfered the money to him, he applied for a psych evaluation and ended up "pretending to be depressed" his words, so they would issue him a honorable discharge, now our government is paying for his health for the next five years and he still gets the money for college, I find this dishonorable, and he is trying to get in contact with me again, but I dont know if I should talk to him or just ignore him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• Well I don't really think talking to him would do any good. HE knows what he did was wrong and someday KARMA will come back on him ! !!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 12:48 PM on May. 17, 2010

• 55K is a VERY small amount of money to ruin your life over.... that isnt even enough for a family to live on for more than one year. The kid is and idiot.
    Anonymous