Do you have an orgasm?

Well, I just read that 75% of women do NOT reach the big "O" without toys or other help. I just can't believe that, is that true? Do ladies really have a hard time reaching an orgasm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:54 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I dont need any help just my hubby!
    Anonymous

• yes there are a ton of them that have never had one period, married moms that have never had one. I personally don't have this problem but it did take me until way after I had sex for the first time to figure out how to work my vagina. What I want to know is why these moms that have multiple kids and have never had one keep doing it? In my opinion sex is way too messy, much work, and a pain if you don't get anything out of it. I'd says that at least 80% of the women I know of have either never had one or never had one with someone else.
    Anonymous

• I always have more then one orgasm during sex.
    elizabg

Answer by elizabg at 12:56 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I don't but it took a few years to figure it all out LOL.. The other ones I had was just luck.. Now I can in any position and with oral..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 12:57 PM on May. 17, 2010

• All it takes is my wonderful husband, and he makes sure it happens every time! And no, we don't use any toys.
    TarLion

Answer by TarLion at 12:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Lol. Good for all you ladies above. Wow...it's so interesting to see how different we all are. I have rarely had multiple orgasms, I've had maybe two in a row and I can't just in ANY position, only certain ones. But, I think I'd have a heart attack if I had multiple ones all the time because my "O's" are VERY intense and AMAZING. Lol...kuddos to hubby (no toys either!) ;P
    Anonymous

• I don't get one everytime. But this makes it so much better when I do have one! The sex alone is so great! On the other hand, I do feel like I *need* it, and sometimes I might pleasure myself in the shower. It always works then.
    Anonymous

• Every time but I have heard the same thing--that many women have a tough time. We must be lucky.
    Anonymous

• I have an orgasm everytime! Rarely i wont be able to have one and my fiance will stop if I can't have one. If I don't cum then he dont cum:)
    Anonymous

• It is true. Most women do not orgasm EVERY time they have sex. I can orgasm with no toys, i do use my hands though for that special little button. When i am on top, i can have the big "O" no problemo. BUT, i get lazy & i use a vibrator during intercourse. It makes it so much easier & i can control when i orgasm if i use a lil vibrator.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 2:30 PM on May. 17, 2010