what do you think, anything to the old wives tales?

Im pregnant, this is my 2nd pregnancy. I have a boy and I dont know what im having this time but im breaking out like crazy and with my son I had clear skin..anything to the old wives tale that if your having a girl they steal your beauty and you break out alot?? I also crave fruit and this pregnancy just seems totally different but who knows. Anyone have wives tales turn out to be true for them in determining the sex?

Ilovemychi

Asked by Ilovemychi at 12:57 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I never heard that one, but when I was pregnant with my daughter my hair got extremely dry. To the point that it broke off and I had to cut it short. Maybe she "stole my beauty"!!!!
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 12:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I've never actually heard that but no, I don't think there's any truth in it. My youngest is a girl and although yes, my pregnancy was drastically different, it was different in a good way. I had healthier cravings, I didn't gain as much weight, what little skin blemishes I did have were pretty clear for the majority of my pregnancy. I looked and felt better during that pregnancy than either of my others.
    Anonymous

• I have one girl, and one boy....and both of my pregnancies were basically the same. Only difference was i had much more heartburn with my son than I had with my daughter...and suprise...he had WAY more hair than she had lol. But I carried the same with both of them....pretty much high until they dropped, the experiences I had with both my pregnancies were just about identicle aside from the heart burn...and I had one girl, and one boy. So you tell me.
    Anonymous

• when I was pregnant I have one girl, I got pimples everywhere! my butt was sucked in, I got really skinny in my face...
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 1:13 PM on May. 17, 2010