Does your man shave down there?

my man trims and it sucks. I hate men who are hairy down there. I mean he likes it when I am clean and shaven but he claims he can't do that bc it causes him to break out in a rash. Was just wondering what other wive and s/o s thought about this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:10 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Women can get a rash just as easily as men do. Sounds like he just wants you to do it and not return the favor. However, I am happy that mine trims. I don't need him bald. I wax.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:13 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Mine trims alot of it off...he isn't bald. As long as he at least gets it close, it's ok for me.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 1:14 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Yes, my fiance shaves down there...pretty well too. He can actually get to be smoother than I am lol. But yeah...he's bald down there. I love it...I don't want to go down there and get a mouth full of hair, just like they don't want to either. lol
    Anonymous

• I don't like my mine shaving EVERYTHING off because it just looks and feels awkward to me, but a little trim every now and then is nice
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:18 PM on May. 17, 2010

• nope, no shaving, no trimming. I don't really care either way if he does or not as long as he doesn't go bald. that freaks me out lol
    Anonymous

• When my first met my fiance he says he had never shaven that part in his entire life. I got him to go bald once though i hate it hairy down there but now it is full grown again -sigh
    Anonymous

• My hubby trims he can't shave it cause he will brack out in a rash. I don't mind it I have to stay shaved cause i think hair there is GROSS.
    Anonymous

• yes my hubby's shaves down there. He also shaves his chest and stomach. I LOVE that fact that he is bald. I trim. I can't shave, I get irritated REALLY bad.
    Anonymous

• i do trim and he does too. his choice though. we agree we cant go bald...you will eventually look like you got Crabs from itching so much when it grows back.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 1:51 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Thankfully, no. He trims and so do I. Neither of us find the stubble that ensues the next day worth it.
    Anonymous