Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

should i wait?

i am 4days late i took a test and got a bfn should i wait 2more days then go to the doctor? af is always on time and i am 18dpo.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

Answers (1)
  • I'd try another test in a few days. I always bought the ones that said "test sooner" (because they detect a lower level of hormone) but then didn't test until my period was late.

    Answer by EmilySusan at 1:34 PM on May. 17, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.