Ok so when we have sex he can't go deep anymore cuz it hurts for some reason, and my tummy throobs lately, could i be pregnant?

Too the rude ones who like to respond.. i have taken a bunch of pregnant test and they are all negative and im 6 days late of my period and started yesterday :(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:14 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• You could be pregnant or you could have an issue that a doc needs to look at. Make an appointment. If it never hurt to go deep before, I would want to know what's up.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 1:16 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm not going to say you couldn't be, because I don't know for sure. Some women feel pain or discomfort during sex due to cysts on their ovaries or having a slanted uterus. I'd talk to your doc about it just incase it needs to be looked at, and also if your usually very regular on your cycles that's another reason to talk to a doc
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 1:17 PM on May. 17, 2010

• You need to go to the doctor because it sounds like something is going on.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 1:17 PM on May. 17, 2010

• If sex i painful you need to go to the dr., especially if it's a new thing. I don't think this is a pregnancy symptom but I do think it's something that needs immediate medical attention.
    Anonymous

• Hell if I know
    Anonymous