Pain relief or no pain relief?

I prefer pain relief.

What is your preference? (You don't have to explain why.)

GinNTonic

Asked by GinNTonic at 1:54 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had natural childbirth twice and was thinking I'd rather have a C-cection by the third kid just so I didn't have to go through it all again. LOL
    Guess I wished to hard because I eneded up have an emergency c-cection because of a prolapsed cord.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 2:02 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Natural Childbirth with my first but I am willing to keep my options open with my second who is due next month I am hoping for another Natural birth.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 2:15 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm a wimp, so give me the meds!!
    imamommmmyyy

Answer by imamommmmyyy at 2:24 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I prefer 100% natural. 3 of my 4 were natural, my third being emergeny c section.
    Sacheen.T.

Answer by Sacheen.T. at 2:33 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I am all for going with the flow. I hung in there as long as I could and then I was ready for my epidural. With my next I plan to do the same. I won't get it just to have it, but I am not going to suffer either.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 3:50 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I got an epidural at hour 50 because I thought I was going to die of exhaustion. But what I felt before that I can't really call "pain." I ended up with an emergency c-section, but I am grateful that I got to experience my body doing its thing before that. You may be surprised.
    EmilySusan

Answer by EmilySusan at 4:24 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i like the pain relief that God provides us with!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:36 PM on May. 17, 2010

• My preference and what I had for my two births was all natural with no interventions or chemical pain relief. The hormones nature provides and some nice hot water were my only pain relief.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 4:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i had an epidural with my daughter, it only worked on one side so with my son i did it natural although i almost gave in to the epidural but it was late.lol
    crazyangel_52

Answer by crazyangel_52 at 7:00 PM on May. 17, 2010