Pregnant with abnormal discharge???

I am 18 weeks pregnant and the last 2-3 weeks I had been having a lot of itching in my vaginal and anal areas, I figured it was just a yeast infection and I would bring it up with my OB at my appointment next week. Well I was "grooming" last night in the shower and was using a mirror so I didn't miss any spots and when I stretched my skin around my vagina to shave the hair I could see inside with the mirror and I saw something green and slimy looking in there. I had been noticing every night when I took my underwear off that there was something light green and crusty like in there, but I thought it was just maybe my bladder was leaking slightly sometimes from the baby and pee was crusting. I have also had a feeling of something "leaking" out of my vagina and about an hour ago I got that feeling and checked my underwear and there was something chunky and yellowish in there. What could this be? Is this normal???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:07 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Probably a bacterial infection.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:16 PM on May. 17, 2010

• It's a yeast infection. Get Monistat 3-day from the grocery store. It's common when pregnant.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:37 PM on May. 17, 2010