this is the 3rd day I feel soooo nauseus.........

me and dh had a lot of sex this past month (like 6 times a week) we used condems everytime, but 1 time (in which case he pulled out. I'm not due for a cpl more days for my period, but took a test this past saturday cuz I felt so horrible and nauseus I was nervous... but the test came out negative..... cud I be pregnant and the test just be too soon to tell? (with my dd teste one week it said neg... the next it said pos, by then I was told I was 4wks pregnant by then) please no smart ass comments... thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:27 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• op here again: and can allergies make you nauseus? I haven't been able to take benedryl because my 14mo dd is getting an allergy test tomorrow and I bf... thnx
    Anonymous

• Of course you can be pregnant. And allergies make me very nauseus.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:33 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Don't ask stupid questions. Of course you could be pregnant if he's blowing it in you!! DUH!!
    Anonymous

• Anon 2:37, CAN YOU READ I CLEARLY STATED ABOVE THAT ONE: HE PULLED OUT, SO HE DIDN'T "BLOW IT IN ME" AS YOU SO TRASHILY LIKE TO STATE IT; AND TWO, I ALSO SAID, NO SMART ASS COMMENTS PLEASE....
    Anonymous

• Pulling out doesn't always work due to the fact that there is always pre cum that has sperm in it.
    Anonymous

• If your not being responsible and using the proper methods of birth control then yes, you could be pregnant. These questions are getting really old. Take a test and stop asking people who couldn't possibly know if you are pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Yes! You probably are pregnant!! Congradulations on failing to use dependable birth control!! Unplanned pregnancies rock and your stupid question rocks even more!! WOO HOO!!!

Here is a hint......Penis in vagina=could be pregnant!!!!!
    Anonymous