In what situations do you say "Oh God you're acting like a child" to your SO?

Once in a while my dh takes out his legos (no one but him can touch them) and plays with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• LOL The lego thing is funny. I tell my husband this when he is playing a video game and gets angry because he lost and throws his controller.
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:33 PM on May. 17, 2010

• LOL..."Men grow up but never....." OP
    Anonymous

• I meant men grow up but never mature. LOL OP
    Anonymous

• When he watches Tom & Jerry.
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:49 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Just a few days ago when my daughter asked for raisin bran and my hubby says "hey you bought that for me". I couldn't believe that he didn't want to share his box of raisin bran. I told him he was acting like a two year old.

BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:01 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Last night I was making dinner and he went into the fridge and gabbed the leftover pie I had made the night before and started eating it and when I asked him "WTH are you doing, I'm making dinner" he responded with "it has too many veggies in it." I'm glad our son isn't old enough to pick up on that(he's 11mths) but in a few months I'm gonna have hell with BOTH of them. Lol
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 3:04 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I don't actually say it to him, but he acts like such a bratty little kid when it comes to food. He is so picky I can't stand it. He'll make faces while he eats, if he eats it at all. It makes me so mad. There is so much he won't eat, not even potatoes or anything with onions, it's awful. Otherwise I would consider him very mature, much more mature than my lazy self.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 3:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Wow. Legos, really? That's a bit much.
    My husband is a gamer and he takes his games pretty seriously. That's not the only issue though, because sometimes it goes a bit too far. When he's playing a game pausable or not and I interrupt he flips out. Sometimes I wonder if he thinks he's actually benefiting a war in another part of the world and can't be interrupted by his measly wife. Then there's the dying repeatedly or the other team members (when playing multiplayer) not playing good enough. The words and anger that come from that man are ridiculous. He's throws a tantrum almost over it and it's over the top.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:46 PM on May. 17, 2010

• my husband acts like a child when we argue. sometimes i tell him, you are not 12, and i am not your little brother!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 4:25 PM on May. 17, 2010