Do any of you walk around parking lots and stores barefoot? Do you let your kids?

I personally think its the grossest thing EVER!

But I just got back from the grocery store and saw a lady in her 40's walking completely barefoot! GROSS!

Just a few days ago I was right behind a guy who hocked a loogy and spit it on the parking lot....that was all I could think of when I saw her nasty blackened feet!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:32 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Ew no I certainly don't and neither do my kids. But I have seen it SO many times!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 2:34 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Eeewwww. That's really gross.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 2:34 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Ok I LOVE being barefoot but I would never go shoeless somewhere public!!! That is why I opt for sandals wherever I go :)
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 2:37 PM on May. 17, 2010

• :( nope
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:38 PM on May. 17, 2010

• um no i always wear shoes . lmao yeah thats is gross and i wud never even let my kid go off porch without shoes
    Anonymous

• um...no not ever. I dont think that's a good thing to do.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:42 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Never. Isn't illegal?????
    Energ8zr

Answer by Energ8zr at 2:43 PM on May. 17, 2010

• no no no! I hate walking barefoot unless I am in my house. Even to take garbage out I must have shoes on. If I walk in my garage barefoot I have to scrub my feet. My kids must always wear shoes outside. occasionally the 2 yr old will not have them when I am at the store but she can't walk has to saty in the cart.
    Anonymous

• No but my neighbor does. He's an older guy with a HUGE gut and he is always walking around outside with no shoes and on shirt. And the other day I was outside on my porch when he got home and he got out of his truck just like that and then said he had just came from talking to his sons principle and teacher. Lol and all I could think was "how gross!"
    momluvsmiles

Answer by momluvsmiles at 2:47 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Barf, no. I can't. My kids don't either.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:09 PM on May. 17, 2010