Has anyone heard of the type of dancing the kids are doing now at high school Prom?

i was told it is a bump and grind dance and that everyone's hips are meshing together, grinding and it is all the kids. The smart, the popular, that brainey, the shy and the mentally challenged. They all do it! Is this true or is it just this one particular high school that i am hearing about?

10smom2

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:44 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Bumping and grinding is was not allowed at my high school. If they caught you then you would be kicked out of the dance.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 2:46 PM on May. 17, 2010

• They did that 10 years ago when I was in school. Some kids even had sex on the dance floor.
    Anonymous

• I dunno we always did it at school. We didn't have sex, but I'm not really shocked to hear that.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 2:48 PM on May. 17, 2010

• bumping and grinding has been around for years and there is nothing wrong with it, it's a dance that everyone can do cause it's easy and fun
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 2:48 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I remember kids doing that at our proms and dances..it was not abnormal at all for us at the time.

Anonymous

• Hell we danced like that at my prom and that was well over 20 years ago
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 2:52 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm in my 30s and danced like that back when....and still do, when I get an opportunity to go out. Few and far between lately!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 2:56 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Bumping and Grinding................just saw the movie 'Dirty Dancing' this weekend.
    Anonymous

• wow I graduated 10 years ago and we were doing that. It's nothing new.
    zoeysmom331

Answer by zoeysmom331 at 3:36 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Sure its normal..
    but one time at a club i was dancing with a guy & he was grinding me so bad i could feel "his --goods" ... it was sooooo gross, after he didnt get the hint to back off I just pushed him away.. nasty guy! makes me wanna bark thinking about.
    Anonymous