how did u come about choosing your cafe mom screen name ?

kitchen rose is what Istrive to be in my cooking and entertaining with food and having a family it's not easy to please everyone. but my love for cooking makes me the kitchen rose.

KitchenRose

Asked by KitchenRose at 3:01 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• When my son first said "mom", he always said MomMomMom. I thought it was cute :)
    MomMom23

Answer by MomMom23 at 3:05 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I first found sites like this when I was trying to conceive my first baby, I wasn't very creative so my screen name was my name plus initial; JennyR, then when I finally had my baby I changed it to Jenny+Elijah. When I had my daughter I found this site and I had used Jenny+Elijah for so long that I wanted to use my daughters name, so I made it Mybella, but that was already taken so I added the year I was born. I know, I'm not very creative, but it works.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 3:06 PM on May. 17, 2010

• At the time I signed up I had two sons: Logan and Lincoln----mom2LandL...now I have another L, Lawson, but I can't change it :0(
    mom2LandL

Answer by mom2LandL at 3:06 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Birdie has always been my nickname and Bloo for the character on forsters home for imaginary friends. My daughter's favorite character is really Cheese but cheesebird just doesn't have the same ring to it.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 3:26 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Jazz Like Mraz .. Jason Mraz is one of my favorite singers. He has Jazz influence in his music .. So Jazz Like Mraz.
    I started out with it on another site and I like to keep my screen names all one thing .. so it just carried over.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:30 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Mommatasha1003 ---- Im a mom, name is tasha, anniversary w/ dh is Oct 3rd...

Id LOVE to make a new / better screen name for myself but I cant think of one.. the one i have now is Old & annoys me really.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 3:42 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm so boring. First initial, last name. I like to keep things simple.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:48 PM on May. 17, 2010

• my sons name and mommy after it so Jaksonsmommy
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 3:57 PM on May. 17, 2010

• so fun to hear the stories behind cafe mom names.... the names are so meaningful and cute.
    KitchenRose

Answer by KitchenRose at 2:16 PM on May. 19, 2010