have you ever sent a wrong text/email to the wrong person? i sent my husbands friend a pic

of me in my bra and jeans by accident. his name is under my husbands in my contacts, i didnt realize i sent it to his friend until i asked my husband if he got the pic, he said what pic...so i checked my outgoing texts and sure enough. i text my husbands friend and apologized and he hasnt said anything back yet, i hope he isnt pissed at me..gawd im so embarrassed.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Oh no thank god I have never done that! And girl you know he isnt responding because he is too busy staring at your pic! LMAOOOO!!!
    proudmamafeb

Answer by proudmamafeb at 3:14 PM on May. 17, 2010

• At least you had a bra on!!!!!!!
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 3:14 PM on May. 17, 2010

• LOL at least you had clothes on and weren't completely naked lol
    shanda0914

Answer by shanda0914 at 3:16 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I had a random guy send me a picture of his penis with some pretty inappropriate words. When I told him he sent it to someone other than the person he intended too, he apologized and begged me not to report him to the police. My first thought when you are sending inappropriate picture messages is to make sure that you are sending it to the correct person and second, what if their child saw that? I would just let it go and be careful next time.
    Anonymous

• I have sent things to the wrong person. But nothing of that sort.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:20 PM on May. 17, 2010

• dude dont worry about .. its not like you were Naked.. it was a accident.. ..you already apologized to the guys... that all you can really do
    Mrs.MelgozaJr

Answer by Mrs.MelgozaJr at 3:25 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I send text messages to my kids and they end up going to the wrong kid....like I will send one to my 17 yr asking her an important question, she won't get back to me so I get mad and re check the message and find out I sent it to my other daughter who is at college and doesn't take her phone to class.

personally I think the camera phone is a bad invention
    Anonymous

• I HV NEVER SENT OR RECD A PHOTO EMAIL BUT I HAVE RECD A WRITTEN EMAIL by accident and just the other day sent a written email to the wrong person. it taught me a great lesson--check and recheck be4 u push send even if u r in a rush because its takes more time to fix the error especially if its a sensitive subject that is the topic. i was able to fix my error but the one that i recd ended my relationship with a family member because she refused to even apologize when she sent a very mean and most IMPORTANTLY untrue email to another person, the subject of which was really not either persons business even if it was the case. the relationship was already on shaky ground so the email sent was the last straw. i felt at the time if it wasnt that it would hv bn something else.
    if i were you I would try to f/u and make sure your dh friend knows it was an error and ask for his forgivmess. tell him u are embarassed. it cant hurt.GL
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 3:39 PM on May. 17, 2010

• emily here- and thank goodness u had your bra and jeans on. i agree i could have been worse!!lol
    emily1234

Answer by emily1234 at 3:42 PM on May. 17, 2010

• op here

well he finally text me and said no big deal, and he reminded me that he seen more of me when one time i was wearing a halter top and one of my friends untied me, so i ended up flashing him, i known this guy about 10 years now, but damn im still sooo embarrassed by it...so yeah im gonna triple check next time b4 i send anything
    Anonymous