Maternity swimsuits for the well endowed?

I am 26 weeks, wearing a 36G! Does anyone have any recommendations for where I can buy a swimsuit that fits the small-banded, large chested woman, that doesn't break the bank? I am heading to the beach on memorial day and want to be able to get in the water with my 3 yo son. So far I have found nothing that even remotely contains the girls.
Thanks!

dawpea

Asked by dawpea at 3:14 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• try for a 2 piece, or a tankini.
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 3:16 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I could never find one. I wore a two piece with a white T over it.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:38 PM on May. 17, 2010

• after i had my daughter i was a 38H so i know how you feel. i found tankini tops at target that worked well. i would strongly recomend trying to find one that is not a halter lol
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 9:41 PM on May. 17, 2010

• oh and i just got a maternity suit from target that is not a halter, hold me all in and covers my belly (im 31 weks) instead of looking like the traditional tankinis, it actually becomes more fitted under the belly so it stays down and covers.
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 9:43 PM on May. 17, 2010

• MY DAUGHTER HAS SOME BIG GIRLS TOO AND SHE ALSO FOUND TANKINI AT TARGET. I THINK THAT IS YOUR BEST BET FOR A REASONABLE PRICE
    4kids1grand

Answer by 4kids1grand at 2:36 AM on May. 19, 2010