what do you do when you wake up in the middle of the night really horney? Does it ever happen to you?

Me and my DH has a very good sex life every day to every 1 or 3 days we don't go more than 3 days without it unless it is my time of the month. So as much as we do it you think I would never get horney when we don't do it lol. Well DH and I had sex on Saturday so yesterday we didn't and I woke up at like 3 in the morning supper horney I barely could go back to sleep so I TMI Just grabbed myself and I went back to sleep then today I have been in the mood off an on today and he is at work. So what do you do when you get in the mood and DH is asleep?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:22 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• wake him up. i do! ; )
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 3:24 PM on May. 17, 2010

• im always in the mood in the afternoons and my husband is at work ;( and by the time he gets home at night the feeling has since left me and i pass out as soon as i hit the bed
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:23 PM on May. 17, 2010

• and i just keep busy with other stuff to take my mind off of it
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 3:24 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I use my vibrator. My husband wont be home for another 10 months.
    If he was here and I woke up, then I would wake him up. Its his fantasy to wake up to me "pleasuring: him lol. SO, I would just wake him up. :)
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:26 PM on May. 17, 2010

• you click your own mouse!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:27 PM on May. 17, 2010

• shit i wake him up..he dont mine..! it goes both ways!:)
    Mrs.MelgozaJr

Answer by Mrs.MelgozaJr at 3:27 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i will wake him up.....lol..the first time...i woke him up i was having a really nice dream...and i woke us both up with me sticking my hand down his pants....i WAS asleep when i did that....but he woke up surprised and ready to go..lol..
    Anonymous

• Sure he would be into it if you had to wake him. Just have a quickie and go back to sleep!!
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 3:28 PM on May. 17, 2010

• yup yup vibrator!! will if he's away!..
    Mrs.MelgozaJr

Answer by Mrs.MelgozaJr at 3:31 PM on May. 17, 2010

• with my first husband I just woke him up.....the 2nd husband, forget it...I just go back to sleep. Just like for some reason I'm super horney everyday around the same time and he isn't home and I can't get any quiet to do things myself...I have just learned to ignore those feelings
    Anonymous