I need dream intreperation PLEASE This was soo scary!!!

I was @ home, but not my real house, and I was recovering from being attacked and raped. The guy beat me so bad I could barely see my eyes were red and swollen. I was alone and he was after me again. I ran out next door to my neighbors so they could help me a lady & her little girl were helping me b/c they knew what was going on. We ran down this looooong hallway and they told me to hide in the little girls room. We went in there and her room was not really part of a house it was just a room made of plywood so I was telling them he was gonna hear us and find us and the little girl said really loud "NO he won't find you, ever since I knew you existed, I told mommy I wanna keep the baby" then she kept saying keep the baby safe, keep the baby safe and I told her to b quite he was gonna hear her and she kept saying it and then she pointed @ the wall and it was written on the wall
Then I woke up. What does this mean?

scout82

Asked by scout82 at 3:35 PM on May. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• It was a dream, hon. Means NOTHING. Really. It means you've got a lot of subconscious garbage that needed cleaning out, but nothing more than that. Dn't read more into it.

And I used to believe that dreams meant something...found that it WASN'T the case. They're just processing of mental debris. Perhaps you watched too many scary things on TV or the movies, or maybe you read something.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:40 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I agree 100% with gdiamante. I don't believe dreams mean anything other than your mind trying to make sense of all the random stuff going on in your life.
    Anonymous

• No I haven't been watching or reading anything scary. Thats the scary part. Usually I will know that my dreams came from seeing something on TV or whatever, but I have no idea where any of this came from. I ran out of room in my original question, It wouldn't let me fit it all in there, but the neighbors house I ran to was my grandma's house. But she wasn't living there.
    scout82

Answer by scout82 at 3:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• When I was in high school I started a job at pizza hut around the same time everyone found out a girl in my class was pregnant. One night I had a dream that I was giving birth to a baby and the doctor announced. "IT'S A LARGE!" and that the woman I was sharing my room with had a medium with pepperoni. Did I think that meant I was pregnant with a pizza baby? No. Ever since then I was convinced that dreams are simply your brain's way of working out all the things going through your mind.
    Anonymous

• I am going to PM you i know people who do dream interpretations! So check ur inbox!
    proudmamafeb

Answer by proudmamafeb at 3:47 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Wow, that is creepy. I'm sure it means something, but probably has nothing to do with the actual events in the dream. Usually feeling you've been having will express themselves in your dreams.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 3:48 PM on May. 17, 2010

• "One night I had a dream that I was giving birth to a baby and the doctor announced. "IT'S A LARGE!" and that the woman I was sharing my room with had a medium with pepperoni."

Oh, THAT is too funny!!!

You know,. I still dream about getting lost in one building at my college. And I've occasionally dreamed that I didn't actually graduate. It was so convincing I had to go doublecheck my transcript!

I agree with SAHMommy. Don't look at it literally. Perhaps there's something you're anticipating that has you nervous? Worries about your child? Anything new coming up in the future?

Answer by gdiamante at 4:19 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I am thinking that there is something going on in your life that makes you feel beat up. Somebody in power over you- a family member, a bossy neighbor, a boss, somebody in the parking lot,, some bully, that has left you feeling belittled, bruised, victimized. Even bill collectors, or bills coming due, so that you feel helpless and in danger. The keep the baby safe part- you may have read or seen on TV or even read here about a baby in danger.

Answer by Bmat at 5:04 PM on May. 17, 2010