The process to free the African people from tyranny has begun

http://iamgov.org/

On this website, Africans together with their well wishers, begin the process of writing a new constitution, one that is the supreme contract for any one who VOLUNTARILY signs it.

We encourage you to take part in history by clicking over to the Preamble / Constitution pages. We do not ask for your money, for this is not a problem of wealth (Africa has 30% of the world's known resources). We ask for your assistance in editing this new Constitution we write today. So that it will be the fairest ever written under the sun. Together we can offer an alternative to a billion people yearning for freedom.

__________

This is amazing. History is being made as we sit here and bicker about trivial opinions (BF/FF; ERF; SAHM/WM etc).

Now that you are aware; will you look? Will you offer your assistance?

beachmamaof2

Asked by beachmamaof2 at 3:48 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I just glanced over it. I plan on devoting more time to it tonight.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:58 PM on May. 17, 2010

• No. Africans should not be allowed to do this.
    Anonymous

• You are kidding me right????? is this more Obama change ?
    michaux

Answer by michaux at 4:01 PM on May. 17, 2010

• What do you mean Michaux?

I've been reading their site; and while it may not be a perfect idea for this country; why couldn't this be a good thing for the people of Africa?

"There is a powerful wave of freedom and personal liberty transforming the world. The twentieth century saw the fall of the centralized economic model (communism) and the rise of decentralized power of personal property (capitalism). In just a few short years, small fishing villages have been transformed into vast cities of opportunity. Africa doesn't need aid, it needs freedom from state monopoly."
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 4:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• LMAO I be damned....
    Anonymous

• I don't have anything extra to give to charity. If I did it would go to Nashville first.
    sopranomommy

Answer by sopranomommy at 10:17 PM on May. 17, 2010

• They're not asking for $; just time and energy reading; commenting and possibly editing sections of the document they're trying to draft.
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 11:14 PM on May. 17, 2010

• How can you write a constitution for the whole continent of Africa when it is made up of different countries?

Sounds like a scam to me.

Natesmom507

Answer by Natesmom507 at 1:53 AM on May. 18, 2010

• Well if you'd read the link; which wasn't long; you'd have seen how and why they're wanting to eliminate borders that were imposed upon them by Europeans.

If it's a scam to ask someone to read something and contribute ideas (not money) then it's a pretty bad scam; rofl
    beachmamaof2

Answer by beachmamaof2 at 8:43 AM on May. 18, 2010