What was your child's first cuss word?

If you have a perfect child and you're a perfect parent do not even bother posting.

lendales_mommi

Asked by lendales_mommi at 3:48 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• My dd said "What the hell?!" one time. ONE time.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:49 PM on May. 17, 2010

• my daughters was SHIT... she came into the room with her duck and said to her duck... "we dont say SHIT!" LOL I couldnt help but laugh cause she was telling her duck thats what we DONT SAY! LOL We dont swear in front of our kids but we cant help it when others do so we just try to teach them that those words arent for kids! My son hasnt had a first swear word yet.... whats your childs?
    sxc_mom_of2

Answer by sxc_mom_of2 at 3:51 PM on May. 17, 2010

• My 4 year old often calls people who piss him off "asshole". I know it's horrible! But it is also hysterical. The only good thing is it's hard to understand him, so hopefully people don't know they have just been call an asshole by a 4 year old.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 3:51 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I think all of my boys were about 18 months old when they first said "shit" but that is my word of choice
    Anonymous

• Haha...I guess i got the worst word... FUCK .he nev er says it when he is mad he says it i think just to say it s It is so embarrisng......I keep telling him don't say that it is a naughty word hopefully it will get better soon.
    lendales_mommi

Answer by lendales_mommi at 3:54 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Bitch....

My husband and I was joking around and he said "why are you being a bitch?". So, my little bundle of joy said "mommy's a bitch?"
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 3:54 PM on May. 17, 2010

• g'd f'n bytch!

LOL... nah.... totaly joking. Probably poo poo head, then moved on to the harder words like calling some one gay (very bad in our home when used in a dirogitory way), then probably damn, and no I have teenagers... good golly, shits are flying around... and on occation a frick... I have heard the f word... but it was in the heat of a moment and I let it slide to deal with the bigger issue.
    Anonymous

• My friend's dd tried to say funky monkey...came out a little different though, lol. My daughter tried to say something in the bathroom and said the "f" word instead. It wasn't intentional, she was trying to say something else...can't remember what it was though.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 4:01 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Sh*t. She was 18 months old and dropped her grilled cheese on the floor and grumbled it under her breath. That's the only one.
    Greenesa08

Answer by Greenesa08 at 4:03 PM on May. 17, 2010

• My daughter(3) and I were listening to my mom tell a story. After my Mom finished my daughter replied "your so fucking funny gramma"

: )
    Anonymous