Abortion cost

Can you get a "low cost" abortion if you cant afford the 300 dollars?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:06 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• i have an idea, don't get in the situation in the first place, and you wouldn't have to worry about it!
    Anonymous

• Yea its called a clothes hanger....j/k but seriously Ive never heard of such a thing.
    In NC its like almost 500 to get one.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Maybe you shouldve tried using a birth control or not have sex in the first place! Thats cheaper!
    Anonymous

• Do you have medicaid? They cover the cost.
    Anonymous

• i really hope this is not a serious question. call your local planned parenthood.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 4:10 PM on May. 17, 2010

What???? really thats crazy.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Have you ever seen a video of what happens when they do an abortion? Look it up, not something I would ever think of doing! The farther you are along the more gruesome it is! I wont go into details because its bad, but look it up!
    Anonymous

• $300? My niece recently said it cost $750 so she kept her baby. But hey money is the least of what it is really going to cost you.
    Anonymous

So she kept the baby...? are you kidding me! Thats the only reason why she kept the baby? Some people just need to learn that if you dont want kids, get fixed or dont have sex! Dont go killing a fetus because you were stupid enough to not be protected! Ugh!
    Anonymous

• Right, because if you can't afford the $300, you should have a child you can't afford. That makes loads of sense. OP, I don't know if there's a lower cost option. You might want to call Planned Parenthood and see if they can give you a suggestion.
    Anonymous