Ranger Rick Mags.

Anyones kids get them? Which one? How do they like it? How do you like it?

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 4:30 PM on May. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Got it growing up. LOVED IT THEN. My boys all grew up on it. LOVED IT!! No longer get it since youngest is now almost 13.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:13 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I love them. The baby animals for toddlers is good too, but a little expensive. What age are your kids? Baby animals is for toddlers, BigBackyard for 2-5 and Ranger Rick for older kids.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 4:36 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I think my son got both Big Backyard and RAnger Rick. I remember that he would be very excited by the Ranger Rick ones, look forward to it coming....and we would read the whole thing cover to cover (more than once, if I remember correctly!)
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 4:37 PM on May. 17, 2010

• DD is 2 and DS is almost 6
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:45 PM on May. 17, 2010

• my kids like the national geographic little kids mags. they are 2 and almost 5.... they didn't like the ranger rick ones as much
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 5:09 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Hi, I'm an editor at Ranger Rick Magazine and would be more than happy to send you some of our recent issues.
    Let me know if you'd like some free samples so you can see for yourself if your child(ren) would enjoy our publication.

Warmest wishes,
    Libby Schleichert (email: schleich@nwf.org)

Check out our Web site - it's newly redesigned and there's lots of free, fun stuff there: www.nwf.org/rangerrick
    Follow me on Twitter: @epschleichert

editor938

Answer by editor938 at 11:46 AM on May. 18, 2010