painnn what is going on?

i have been dealing with lower pain down there and im not sure if its something to expect or what? this is my first pregancy and i dont know what to expect please HELPPP!!!
feel free to request me im new at this whole thing

kathy28muah

Asked by kathy28muah at 4:55 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• How far along are ya?
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 4:55 PM on May. 17, 2010

• well how many weeks are you? but it's probably just growing pains which is what they sum up all the normal aches and pains of pregnancy into lol.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 4:56 PM on May. 17, 2010

• sorry i forgot to add that im about a little over 5 weeks. i have had 4 miscarriages thats why im concerened
    kathy28muah

Answer by kathy28muah at 5:01 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i had cramps with my second. it can just be your body stretching. but with a history of miscaraige you might wanna go in.
    Anonymous

• thank you, im going to make an appointment just to make sure everything is okay. i pray to god it is i dont wanna go threw that again
    kathy28muah

Answer by kathy28muah at 5:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm about five weeks also. It's probably just the muscles/ligaments stretching, especially if you aren't bleeding profusely or anything like that. I'm feeling the same thing right now :( But you should call your obgyn to be sure since you do have a history of miscarriages.
    preacherskid

Answer by preacherskid at 6:01 PM on May. 17, 2010