What are some signs that you are headed for a divorce?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• When you want out and things aren't going to work out.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 5:02 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I dont think anyone can answer that for you. two different couples can go through the same issues... one couple can work hard and keep the marriage together, possibly even coming out of it stronger.... anther couple can go through the same thing and give in and give up. It is up to the individuals and how hard they both are willing to work on things.

Anonymous

• any couple can work things out. it is a matter of being willing to or not.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• There is no set list of signs. My sister and her ex almost never fought and seemed very happy but my sister was actually struggling to love her husband and left for the sake of her sanity. My brother and his wife have at least one huge fight a week and she tells him he's a manipulative bastard (which is true) but she still loves him and he loves her and somehow they manage to work things out.
    Anonymous

• When you want out. When your not happy. When you have to fake the oh wow your home already. When your not you anymore.
    Anonymous

• when the love is gone, you dont make time for each other and you stop communicating. I think it is different for every couple though.
    Alexsmom04

Answer by Alexsmom04 at 8:39 PM on May. 17, 2010