If I cancel my account will it delete all my previous posts in the answers section and in groups?

Sara.Robyson

Asked by Sara.Robyson at 5:09 PM on May. 17, 2010 in About CafeMom

• no, it will only say "not a member of cafemom," or similar, on your profile. your posts will all remain unless you delete them one by one.
    mellypoo

Answer by mellypoo at 5:12 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Yes.
    Anonymous

• it will only say "not a member of cafemom," or similar, on your profile. your posts will all remain unless you delete them one by one.

Not true. It will take some weeks but CM will eventually any history, answers, questions, blogs, journals, etc.
    Anonymous

• No it will say they are not a member if you click on their profile. This is my Second Account. My first was SAHMinIL (without the 2); I deleted that account OVER a year ago and still can find answers with my old profile. This is just ONE example of a question with an answer from my old profile SAHMinIL (without the 2). That answer is over 1 year old.  If you click on my old user name you'll be told that SAHMinIL is no longer a member.  CM does not delete anything! The first poster was CORRECT!

SAHMinIL2

Answer by SAHMinIL2 at 6:18 PM on May. 17, 2010