could this be what I'm feeling??

I don't feel it often but this is my second baby and I'm 13 wks and I think I'm feeling the baby kick I didn't feel anything with my first daughter till maybe about 16 wks I think I felt one flutter at 11 wks but that was it. I told my husband that I thought I felt the baby he said it's probably gas I said no i don't think so cause gas makes a popping feeling and then I cramp and pass this was more of a push or bump not a pop and I started feeling it last week but barely noticed it this time it happens when I'm about half way through my meal and drinking I get that bump and it may be 2 or 3 times and then I don't feel it anymore for a while but it's mainly when I'm sitting during eating and drinking when i feel something so could I really be feeling something I look like I'm almost 5 months I have gotten bigger with this one than my first and barely able to keep anything down that's kinda confusing to this happen to anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:23 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• it probably was the baby. you tend to feel them sooner with later pregnancies. i swear i felt my baby rolling around at like 12 weeks.
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 5:29 PM on May. 17, 2010