She's Beautiful - What is wrong with people?

I've never heard this kind of crazytalk after any other Miss American pagent!
********
"Did the Muslim-American win because of the whole PC society that we find ourselves living in?" Gretchen Carlson, Fox and Friends via MediaMatters

"More importantly: Does she even comprehend the concept of insurance? The purpose of insurance isn’t to cover every last medical expense. It’s supposed to cover events that are beyond your control. Should auto insurers now cover oil changes and satellite radio installations? I mean, hey, they’re “expensive,” too! Fakih’s cheerleaders are too busy tooting the identity politics horn to care what comes out of her mouth," Michelle Malkin, conservative commentator {she's Miss America not a politician?}

Continued Below

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:28 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Affirmative action at work? "News that Rima Fakih, 24, of Dearborn, Michigan, won the Miss USA beauty pageant today prompts me to recall some prior instances of Muslim women winning beauty contests in Western countries. Juliette Boubaaya, 19, was Mlle Picardie in 2009. Nora Ali was America's Junior Miss in 2007. Hammasa Kohistani, 19, was Miss England in 2006. Sarah Mendly, 23, was Miss Nottingham in 2005. They are all attractive, but this surprising frequency of Muslims winning beauty pageants makes me suspect an odd form of affirmative action," Daniel Pipes, blogger

"It’s a sad day in America but a very predictable one, given the politically correct, Islamo-pandering climate in which we’re mired. The Hezbollah-supporting Shi’ite Muslim, Miss Michigan Rima Fakih–whose bid for the pageant was financed by an Islamic terrorist and immigration fraud perpetrator–won the Miss USA contest. --- Continued Below
    Anonymous

• I was on top of this story before anyone, telling you about who Fakih is and her extremist and deadly ties. No, it’s not “just another beauty pageant.” Donald Trump, Muslims (who mostly support Islamic terrorist groups, like Hezbollah, which features many of Fakih’s close relatives as top officials), and even Barack Obama will exploit this as propaganda for Islam. Mark my word. Hezbollah is laughing at us, tonight. One of its auxiliary members won the Miss USA title without having to do a thing to denounce them and their bloody murder of hundreds of Americans, including the trampling/torture murder of Navy Diver Robert Dean Stethem aboard TWA flight 847, the 25th anniversary of which is next month," Debbie Schlussel, blogger and Dearborn native
    Anonymous

• I think you are laying out the bait to call anyone that answers in a negative light a racist or a bigot. I won't bother pointing out all of the wrongs of this situation.
    I hope you find the drama you are looking for.
    Anonymous

• Actually I hadn't thought either. I thought more about people being ignorant and afraid of what they don't understand. Are you saying you think her religion should have any bearing on whether she won or not? Do you really thing Mr. Schlussel is playing with a full deck there?

/OP/
    Anonymous

• I think Muslims will get what they want in this world as long as they are willing to follow through on their threats. They will threaten and intimidate anyone that gets in their way. All of Europe is a good example of how Muslims have forced their way into society into allowing them any freedom they want regardless of law.

Anonymous

• __:52 PM

How does the actions of Muslim extremists apply to this girl winning a beauty pageant?
    Anonymous

• The Hezbollah-supporting Shi’ite Muslim, Miss Michigan Rima Fakih–whose bid for the pageant was financed by an Islamic terrorist and immigration fraud perpetrator–won the Miss USA contest. I was on top of this story before anyone, telling you about who Fakih is and her extremist and deadly ties. No, it’s not “just another beauty pageant.” Donald Trump, Muslims (who mostly support Islamic terrorist groups, like Hezbollah, which features many of Fakih’s close relatives as top officials),

From above posts. If those are true, I can only imagine what sort of intimidation tactics were used on Trump and the judges. I know, you will tell me to go put on my tin foil hat. I don't really care what other's think about my opinions, they are my own and just as valid as anyone elses. Take it or leave it, but it is what it is.

Anonymous

• Wait, does she have extremist financing? because that I have a problem with.

she is gorgeous.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:03 PM on May. 17, 2010

• How does the actions of Muslim extremists apply to this girl winning a beauty pageant?

Please educate me. I know nothing about this girl other than seeing 1 photo of her, and yes, she is beautiful.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:13 PM on May. 17, 2010

• According to every reputable news source she sold her car to finance her bid in the pageant; only crazy lady up there is ranting about extremist financing.

"Born into a prominent Shia family in Lebanon. Fakih grew up in Queens, New York, where she attended St. John's Preparatory School, a Catholic high school. Her family moved to Dearborn, Michigan, in 2003. Though Muslim, her family celebrates elements of both the Muslim and Christian faiths."

/OP/
    Anonymous