Potty training... Does it ever get easy??

My son is 30months old and we are despratelyy trying to get him to use the potty. And Advice??? Oh and we've tried the 3 day method and the cheerios and the constand every 15mins putting him on the potty. Is there any other tricks???

Asked by Anthonys_mommy1 at 2:55 PM on Jun. 27, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• lol... when you get this answer tell me! lol

Answer by Lisse_2006 at 3:58 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• He will go when he is ready, my daughter made up her mind and that was it. Once I stopped pushing her that was it.

Answer by momto1727 at 5:49 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• Don't push them. It's a control thing for toddlers. They will do it when they're ready. It seemed to click with my daughter when we brought home a $2.99 white plastic potty from IKEA. She just started going on it. How random is that??

Answer by Samantha99985 at 6:04 PM on Jun. 27, 2008

• hey tara noelle is using the potty. she goes when she wakes up and throughout the day. he will go when he is ready!!!

Answer by NOELLESMOMMY at 7:52 AM on Jul. 4, 2008