Teething

My twins are 5 mos and teething I have given them, baby orajel, teething tablets, teething rings that were in the freezer. Nothing is working any other suggestions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would give them tylenol.
    Anonymous

• wet some baby washclothes and put them in the freezer and then give them those to chew on. My kids loved those, but hated the teething rings.
    aeneva

Answer by aeneva at 7:05 PM on May. 17, 2010

• mine was the same hun, she would only teeth on her spoons (the ones with the soft rubber ends) and sometimes she would try a partially deflated ball, it sounds kinda odd but she was getting them in in pairs and trips and hunny, sometimes the oddest (but still safe) things work! lol. i used to try the teething tabs, tylenol, every med and it boils down to all she needs is pressure to push on her gums. don't let them use your finger though, or they will tear up their own, mine really wants her toes until i saw bite marks and thought it would be best to get clever before she hurts herself. GL!!!!!!
    IndieJones

Answer by IndieJones at 11:06 PM on May. 17, 2010