My 14 year-old hates my 8 year-old and vise versa

What can i do to fix this they cant even be in the same room together without fighting and now my 14 year-old has become abusive toward him i cant take it its a constant fight in my home and its not fare to my dd 21 months and my 10 year-old son and im 2 months pregnant and completely stressed out i really feel like im going to lose it im crying most the day and i cant sleep or eat cause as soon as i sit with my dinner they get at it so by the time im done breaking them up my food is cold and my hubby works from 3 till 12 at night so its just me at home mind you my 14 year-old is 5'9' he's not small please i need help before i lose it!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on May. 17, 2010 in General Parenting

• Personally I would tell the 14 year old to go in his room tell he can act right. Would just make them go in separate rooms. I would definitely start taking perks and privileges away tell they act right.

Answer by louise2 at 6:02 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Is there anywhere else your 14 yr old can stay? Maybe a few days a week or on the weekend? He is the oldest and needs to be an example to the younger kids instead of causing you more stress, which is enough to make you lose your new baby. Can your husband talk to him? I see him as more of the blame only because he is the oldest. As well are your younger kids taught to listen to their older brother? because they should. If he is telling them something right then the should listen to him. Hope you find your answer.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 6:08 PM on May. 17, 2010