I think I may have athlete's foot, how do I get rid of it?

I have tiny bumps on the sides of my feet and they itch like crazy. I also noticed some of the bumps on my hand. Is that athlete's foot? I put some Lotrimin cream on my hands and feet and it seems like it is improving a little bit but it is not going away. I usually wear socks and shoes all day long. Should I air my feet out? Also, do I have to disinfect my whole house so my family doesn't get it. I am afraid to walk around without my shoes on because I don't want to spread it and if it's on my hand can I spread it through whatever I touch. Thanks.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Health

• i've heard of peeing on your feet in the shower bc of the high acidity and amonia in urine. also otc meds work on it too
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 6:00 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Bumps doesn't sound like athlete's foot. Athlete's foot is usually cracked, dry skin. I'd talk to your doctor, and just wear good cotton socks.
    Anonymous

• pee on your feet. That is what they told my DH in the military
    MomOfDagJag

Answer by MomOfDagJag at 6:01 PM on May. 17, 2010