how clean is your house?

ok so i clena all the time. straighten and wash dishes, vacume..clean clean clean. but i rarely have time to like scrub the floors and stuff like that. i mean, my loilets clean and stuff. i guess my house looks clean but if you like look in the corners and stuff, to me it is dirty! my SO is like would you please just sit down? lol
also what part of your house are you most embarrased about? like if someone saw it?
thanks ladies!! NO BASHING! I WILL BASH BACK!

Preggydyke

Asked by Preggydyke at 6:01 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Personally, I can't stand everything being perfect and spotless. I feel like I live in a motel or a hospital if everything is perfect. I'm good with some clutter and not vacuuming every day.
    Anonymous

• Ummm...well....the whole thing? **grin** I work two jobs. Very little cleaning time. I plan a massive garage cleanout on May 28, which will be my first day off in months. THen I'm doing the rest of the house when I'm on vacation the second week of June.

Answer by gdiamante at 6:06 PM on May. 17, 2010

• i Have two small kids and I just try to make sure things are clean a good for them not other people. if someone is coming over then I pick up.
    Anonymous

• it's not dirty, just cluttered. toys and such scattered about. other than that it's pretty clean. laundry and dishes are done and stuff
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 6:08 PM on May. 17, 2010

• It depends on if people come over unannounced or if they give me warning. If I know some one is coming over I clean up. But if the just drop by unannounced, my kitchen would be dirty and the bathroom might not be really clean.

Answer by louise2 at 6:09 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Clean?? Whats that??? I have young adults and a knot on a log for a husband plus my full time job outside the home...who has time to clean?
    Anonymous

• I AM TO CLEAN AND NEVER SIT. I HAVE TO LEARN TO LET THINGS GO BUT I CAN'T.
    Anonymous

• My house is clean, not spotless at all time because I don't stress over it while the kids are up playing. Recently I made a chore list that has really helped me keep my house a little more organized than it has been in the past.

Daily Chores
    1. Make Beds
    2. Vac Floors
    3. Sweep
    4. Dishes
    5. 1-2 loads of laundry
    6. General Tidy up

Monday-Bedrooms
    Tuesday-Kitchen/Dinning
    Wednesday-Living Room
    Thursday-Bathrooms
    Friday-Laundry Room

Weekly Laundry
    Monday-DH Work Clothes & bedding
    Tuesday-Kids clothes & towels
    wednesday-my clothes & DH work clothes if needed
    Thursday-DH regular clothes
    Friday-Extras
    Apple_Pie2010

Answer by Apple_Pie2010 at 7:19 PM on May. 17, 2010

• my house sounds like yours..... it appears to be very clean but i would not suggest licking the floors or doing a white glove test under the entertainment center lol. i am really bad about scrubbing the floors and cleaning the bathrooms..... it's torture lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:23 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I'm a hotel housekeeper, so cleaning is what I do best, next to being a mom! My house is clean, but I prefer to do my deep cleaning on my days off. Those days I detail vacuum, scrub the bathtub and floors, clear out the cobwebs in the corners of my ceilings,etc. The rest of the time I like to think my house is clean enough to be healthy but dirty enough to be happy! :D
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:48 PM on May. 17, 2010