Why can't Kim Kardashian seem to find a husband?

She's beautiful and has things going for herself but men don't seem to hand around for long. She's what rich men should want. Right?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:17 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Celebrities and marriage don't go together.
    Anonymous

• How do you know that?
    sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 6:21 PM on May. 17, 2010

• She does have it all, but her personality is about as deep as a bathtub...Seriously, she doesn't have much depth, at least that's what she sends off. Also, I'd be embarassed to be wed to a chick that has a porn all over the place. I don't think some men could handle the comments of others, and they'd feel like their wife was viewed by every man.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 6:23 PM on May. 17, 2010

• She's too whiny and self absorbed. What makes you think she wants to be married?
    Anonymous

• She's a big Slut, Who cares?
    Anonymous

• You only know what is in the media. She could have a 75 year old sugar Daddy nobody sees or talks about. Women like her tend to do that with themselves.
    Anonymous

• "She's too whiny and self absorbed. What makes you think she wants to be married?"
    She has said many times in interviews that she wants to be married and have kids.Just this week she said she feels the next man that comes in her life witll be her husband.
    Anonymous

• Kim Kardashian? Why can't find a husband???? (lmao)

kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 6:40 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I like her alot but it is kind of obvious that she is the "needy" type lol... and I just have a feeling like when she was reggie...she was always wondering if he was cheating -- so maybe that is how she is with other guys too...which usually the guys dont stick with those type of girls.....

I cant wait until she gets married and has kids I think the wedding and the kids would be beautiful !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 6:54 PM on May. 17, 2010

• 1. I dont' think she is looking for a husband, isn't she pretty young?
    2. She seems really high maintenance. Only rich guys would be able to hang with her.
    Anonymous