How often are you intimate w/hubby?

I used to do it 3-4x a week, then we had 2 kids and you all know what happens after that. Well, now I'm almost back to normal I could easily go 2-4x a week, but, hubby is only here 4 days out of the week b/c he works 2 hrs away and so now it's like maybe once a week sometimes once every 2 weeks. He's always falling asleep early which drives me nuts b/c then it kills my mood. I thought men were always ready, I don't feel like making the move all the time, it becomes a matter of pride at least for me. (no bashing comments..this is a discussion to get other people's perspective not mean criticism).

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:33 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Relationships

• I've been marrried for almost 5 years...we go almost every night besides that time of the month.
    LisaG777

Answer by LisaG777 at 6:35 PM on May. 17, 2010

• We have 4 kids and still go at least 5 times a week (: we've been married almost 4 yearsss.
    jcarvalho

Answer by jcarvalho at 6:38 PM on May. 17, 2010

• almost 5 *** years!
    jcarvalho

• we've been married 2 years, no kids yet but do it every other day. sometimes skip the weekends coz we usually come home late from a party/friend's get together so both are tired.. i guess that makes , 3 times a week. max 4 !
    Anonymous

• girl, dont feel bad, i have been married 2 years now, i always have to make the first move and sometimes i get turned down cause he is too tired, i think about 1 or 2 times a month for me sounds about right for us...so at least you get it more then what i do..lol
    Anonymous

• WHO HAS TIME!
    Anonymous

• usually about once a week. We have been together for 7 1/2 years and have only 1 child. Although today was an exception to the rule and it was twice in one day.
    coala

Answer by coala at 7:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Honestly, men aren't always ready. Yes, men are naturally more sexual then women are, but men's drives vary just as women do. It could be that your husband is exhausted and just doesn't think about that. Talk to him.

I've been married for almost two years. My husband and I went from 2-3 times a week, then we had two kids and it went down greatly to maybe once every two weeks. Now it's back to 2-3 times a week now that we've settled into life with two kids. He's usually coming after me for sex, because he has a higher sex drive then I do. But lately it's been me pursuing him before he can even think twice.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:25 PM on May. 17, 2010

• We do it 2 -3 times a week, and sometimes more than that. But on average it's 2-3.
    Anonymous

• We have an 8-month-old and have been married almost four years. Before DS came along it was about 2-3 times a week, now it's once every week or two because we're too tired. Hopefully it will pick up again.
    Anonymous