Secret Window, Secret Garden. The Stephen king book/movie. Spoiler

Did anyone else think both endings worked equally well? I really like them both and can't decide which one is best. What do you think? What about any of the other differences? ( I posted this in a group this morning but nobody wants to talk about it, lol, so here it is)

theosgirl45

Asked by theosgirl45 at 6:35 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• Wait, I seen the movie secret window, is the book secret garden? Are the endings different? I liked the ending of secret window which was a little surprising because I usually hate stephen king's endings. I'll read his books and love the whole book and I am always disappointed at the end.

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:11 PM on May. 17, 2010

• The movie is called Secret Window. The book is called Secret Window, Secret Garden. They left the Secret Garden part of the title out of the movie title because of the Movie and book called Secret Garden. Hope this helps. Oh, and they endings are totally different.
    theosgirl45

Answer by theosgirl45 at 7:16 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I didn't know the ending were different I'll have to read the book to see what one I like better.
    lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 7:19 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I can't remember exactly how the movie ended, because it was a few years ago that I saw it. What I DO remember about it is thinking "Well, as usual, the movie paled in comparison to the writing", so I guess I preferred the book over the movie. To me, the ONLY movies based on King's writing that even come close to being as good are "The Green Mile" and "Shawshank Redemption".
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:13 AM on May. 18, 2010