Do you or you SO bring stuff home from the dump??

I got a great ceiling fan today and a broken space heater for my son to take a part, he likes to take crap apart.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:08 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, we don't have a dump you can go to around here, but my dad used to bring stuff home from the dump all the time when we were kids. got a great swing set, a picnic table, and of all things a traffic light that works and has a switch on the back to turn it on and off lol. crazy
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:13 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Um, no.
    Anonymous

• i personaly don't becasue we haven't been to the real dump in years, but df's step dad works at the dump and he'll bring home stuff. he's brought home gold bangle bracelts that his mother has given to me and even a few movies, too. not only vhss but dvds as well.
    caljones

Answer by caljones at 7:59 PM on May. 17, 2010

• YES! Oh as a child I loved going to the dump! My father would put me in boots, and one of his huge flannel shirt and let me dig around like there was no tomorrow! I got so many great things! We don't have a dump like the ones we used to... (anything but food trash) But we still bring home things people have put out for garbage. Our couches, chairs, computer desk, kitchen table, end table, and dressers are all "trash." The American throw-away mentality has been a blessing to my family- we barely have to pay for anything!
    Annabel1809Lee

Answer by Annabel1809Lee at 8:40 PM on May. 17, 2010