Why would my group get deleted?

I made a group called White Mommies...I even put in the description that it was open to all .........

I made it yesterday, and it was deleted today...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:09 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lmfao i dont know . maybe some reported it
    Anonymous

• Guess it made you sound like a RACIST!
    You can Email them and someone will email you back with a reason.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 7:15 PM on May. 17, 2010

• ** OP **

Racist ? Really? I thought I would beable to since there is a group called Black Moms and African American Mommies ... and Asian Mommies ...... Hmmm

Anonymous

• hmm, i would think that they would send u an email about it
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 7:18 PM on May. 17, 2010

• ..yeah, just that it was deleted, not saying why
    Anonymous

• No offense, but what is the point of a white mommies group? In your own words?

African American Mommies and Latina Mommies Groups are NOT racist. In fact, each group has a lot of white moms ans members. Those groups focus on ethnic issues that occur in their particular group. I can see the point in those groups...but I can't see the point of a white mommies group?

Like I said, can you explain the point of the group you tried to create?
    Anonymous

• cause don't ya know that is RACIST. You can have Hispanic mamas (got invited there a few times NOT Hispanic but ok). black groups, etc & its OK its COOL but dang can't have a white group. dang that just RACIST!!!!! ;)
    Anonymous

• Yeah, that's been a big debate for the last few yrs over CM. There's a group for everything. Even if you name it Caucasian Mommies, it would be deleted. Why that and not the others??? Beats me. I cannot stand that people cry racism for the smallest things.
    my2luvbugs

Answer by my2luvbugs at 7:27 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Because there is no white culture. Other groups exist because they share cultural traits. I don't have any white culture so there is no reason for me to be in a group with other white moms.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 7:27 PM on May. 17, 2010

• Because white people apparently have absolutely nothing to talk about that only pertains to white people. African Americans can talk about their hair, Hispanic can talk about immigration, ect. I guess everyone assumes when a group of white people get together they talk about the KKK.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 7:29 PM on May. 17, 2010