WOULD YOU RATHER BE SINGLE , MARRIED, OR DEVORCED OH YEAH OR MARREID AND WHY YOU PICK THAT ANSWER

OKAY I HAVE THIS LITTLE GROUP LIKE CAFE MOM BUT THE GROUP CALLED SUN BEAMS AND WE MEET IN PERSON SOMETIMES OR WE CHAT ONLINE OR TEXT EACH OTHER ON THE PHONE AND THIS WAS OUR QUESTIONED OF THE DAY AND YET ALSO TOPIC SO WE JUST WANTED TO ASK YA SO REPLY ! :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:10 PM on May. 17, 2010 in Entertainment

• I would be married, because i love my husband and my daughter! they are my world and i enjoy being with them!
    mommylisar

Answer by mommylisar at 7:12 PM on May. 17, 2010

• I can't imagine anyone who's goal in life is to grow up and be divorced! I prefer being single bc I love my freedom and like being in control of my own life.
    Anonymous

• Take the keyboard off of caps lock. In Text that means you're yelling at us, and that's not appriciated.

I enjoy being married. I like the companionship and the love that he and I have. We have fun together.
    Not to mention we made some damn cute kids!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:13 PM on May. 17, 2010

• OKAY THOES WAS GREAT ANSWERS !!!!!!!!!! BUT A JAZZ GURL LIKE I SAY LIKE IT OR NOT !!!! IF U DIDNT LIKE IT DONT SAY NONE NO MATTER WHAT AND I THINK THE ONLY TIME IM YELLING AT YA IS WHEN I PUT A ! BY IT SO HONEY PLEASE STOP IT PLEASE
    mrs.lovable

Answer by mrs.lovable at 7:16 PM on May. 17, 2010